In Advanced Automotive Photoshop Pepper Yandell covers the "basics" of his automotive photography workflow when it comes to creating composite motion images such as the Lamborghini edit shown. All methods and techniques will be explained in an easily approachable way; everyone from Photoshop beginner to Photoshop master will be able to follow along.
This 3 hour long class will follow this single "fake motion" or "VR" shot from start to finish. The below information is covered in this class:
- What photos are taken on location.
- Which photos are selected and why.
- How all photos are brought into Photoshop and prepared.
- Layer ordering/reasoning.
- Basic photo correction and adjustments.
- Advanced selection and masking techniques.
- Compositing external lighting layers and blending modes.
- Creating fake motion on background and wheel spin.
- Special FX and atmospheric layers.
- Preparing finished photo for export and upload.